China’s central bank said it is studying the prospects of issuing its own digital currency and aiming to roll out a product as soon as possible, contending that alternative payment systems can improve the efficiency of global transactions.
You may also like
About the author
The Global Leader in Blockchain Research and Consultancy. Founded by Derin Cag and Dinis Guarda.
Subscribe for free...
- Blockchain 101 - A Visual Demo
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations
- 4 Trends Shaping the Future of HR in 2017
- How the US government is using blockchain to fight fraud | Kathryn Haun | TEDxSanFrancisco
- The State of Global Blockchain Consortia
- 7 Web Content Management Trends for 2017
- 10 Signs You're Ready for a Web CMS Upgrade